- Admission for academic session 2023-24 are open for Nursery to Class IX for both girls and boys.
- The School would inform parents about interview and selection process in due course of time.
Minimum age for admission is
|Age||2 years 6 months||3 years 6 months||4 years 6 months||5 years 6 months||6 years 6 months||7 years 6 months||8 years 6 months||9 years 6 months||10 years 6 months||11 years 6 months||12 years 6 months||13 years 6 months|
- Birth Certificate of the child.
- Seven passport size photographs of the child.
- 2 stamp size photographs of each parent.
- Blood Group report of the child.
- Transfer Certificate (if applicable).
- Details of medical illness (if any).
- Report card of last academic session of previous school.
- Residence proof.
- ID proof of parents.
- Duly filled ECS form.
- Duly filled Medical form
- Aadhaar Card of the ward
For admission to other classes a certificate from the Head of institution where the student is presently studying, will have to be produced at the time of registration. The original copy of the birth certificate must be produced for verification when required. Application for admission should be given in appropriate form. Children, along with their parents, will be interviewed, if necessary, by the Principal.
Prospectus and application form can be obtained for a fee of Rs. 1100/- from the school office The above fee shall be non-refundable.
RULES FOR ADMISSION
- The application for admission must be given on the appropriate form. Date of interaction with the Principal will be notified at the time of registration.
- The school reserves the right to select or reject any application. The decision of the school authorities is final as far as granting / refusal of admission is concerned.
- Parents are requested to give an advance notice of at least one quarter for withdrawal of their wards. Otherwise, a fee equivalent to the tuition fee of one quarter shall be charged for issuing the transfer certificate.
- Cumulative assessment of the whole year is considered for the child’s promotion into the next class.
Process for Admission.a) For class Nursery - Personal assessment of the child along with parents. No written assessment.
b) For class LKG to Std. 10 - Written and personal assessment of child and parents.
PAYMENT OF FEE
- Admission Fee can be paid in Cheque / DD / Swipe / Online Transfer.
- Monthly fee is to be paid by Cheque/DD/Online payment/ECS. Fees once paid is not refundable.
- In case of ECS/Cheque bounce, a fine of Rs.500/- will be charged over and above ECS/Cheque bounce charges.
- Cheques / pay orders / DD should be drawn in favour of Seth M.R. Jaipuria School, Patna – Revenue A/C payable at local banks.
- If the fee remains unpaid for three consecutive months, the name of the student will be struck off the rolls.
- Tuition Fee and Transport fee (if applicable) is payable by 10th. of every month. In case of late payment, a late fine of Rs.50/- per day will be charged.
- The fact that a memo or bill has not been received by a parent does not exempt the student from paying fee nor prevents the school from taking necessary action against the said student for non-payment of fee.
- If any student whose name is struck off the rolls seeks re-admission, he/she will be charged a re-admission fee of `5000/-, provided re-admission is permissible and sanctioned by the Principal.
- If any collection charges are levied, the same would be payable by the parents / guardians.
- Detailed fee structure would be shared with parents only after registration of their wards for the admission process.
The medium of instruction is ENGLISH and the school provides education to both boys and girls
within a span of 15 years divided as under:
|Class Nursery to Class III||Last School|
|Class IV & V||After School I|
|Class VI, VII, VIII||After School II|
|Class IX to X||After School III|
|Class XI to XII||Super School|
- The school will offer all major and minor subjects required at each level.
- Physical Education
- Art, music and dance
- Yoga and meditation
- A choice of sanskrit / German / Mandarin as a third language from Class VI onwards.
- Students will also be exposed to innovative pedagogy using e-learning, videos, integrated labs and other latest technologies.
- Academic Calendar and holiday list for each session will be provided in the school diary.